Arsenal who missed out on the premier league top 4 position last season, are currently in the process of rebuilding their team this summer in other for them to be able to challenge for the premier league and UEFA Europa league titles next season. So because of that, I decided to put up this article to display how the club (Arsenal) next season potential squad depth including their summer signings and transfer targets.
A. Goal keeper – Aaron Ramsdale will be assisted at the goal keeping position next season by Leno who was previously occupying the goal keeping position about some seasons ago.
1. Center back (left) – Ben White, Saliba and Holding.
3. Full back (left) – Tomiyasu, Cedric and Hector Bellerin.
4. Full back (right) – Tierney, Tavares and Hickey.
1. Center defensive midfielders – Thomas Partey, Elneny and Lokonga.
2. Right Midfielders – Tielemans, Xhaka and Torreira.
3. Left midfielders – Odegaard, Fabio Vieira and Maitland-Niles.
1. Right Wingers – Martinelli, Marquinhos and Smith Rowe.
2. Left wingers – Bukayo Saka, Raphinha and Pepe.
3. Center Strikers – Gabriel Jesus, Nketiah and Balogun. See the photo below for more details.