With the transfer window still on, Several English Premier League clubs completed different deals today. Here are some of them;
SOURCE : Fabrizio Romano
1) Man City has finally agreed to Arsenal’s bid for Gabriel Jesus. With the arrival of Haaland and Alvarez, it was only a matter of time for Gabriel Jesus. Arsenal will pay around €45m for the striker.
2) Man United goalkeeper has agreed to join Newly promoted Nottingham Forest on loan till the end of the season. Deen Henderson will hope to get more playing at the club. No buy option was included in the deal.
3) Man City has agreed a fee with Leeds United over the transfer of Kalvin Philips. The English midfielder will join City for a reported fee of €42m plus add-ons. Kalvin is expected to replace Fernandinho.
4) Newcastle has finally completed the deal to sign Sven Botman from Lille. The club has been after the player since the January transfer window. Paperworks have been signed between both sides for a fee of €37m plus add ons.
5) Brighton has announced Ivory coast striker, Simon Adingra on a permanent deal. The EPL club will pay €8m to Nordsjaelland making him the 4th most expensive player for Nordsjaelland.
6) Man City third deal completed today is the contract extension of Luke Mbete. The 18-year-old has extended his contract till 2027.
7) Crystal Palace have all paperworks ready to announce Nigeria eligible winger, Malcolm Ebiowei as new signing soon.
it’s confirmed. Derby County will receive compensation fee.
8) The second deal completed by Nottingham Forest on Friday is for Super Eagles striker Taiwo Awoniyi. All contract and deal has been signed after Forest triggered the €17m release clause of the player from Unioin Berlin