The premier league season is almost coming to an end with few matchdays remaining. Many players have performed really well for their respective clubs, and here are the five favourites to win the PFA player of season award,
1. Kevin De bruyne (Manchester City): The Belgium star is in fine form this season, he has scored 11 goals and also registered six assists in the premier league this season. Manchester City winning the league could boost his chances of winning.
2. Mohammed Salah (Liverpool): He is the highest goalscorer in the premier league with 22 goals, he has also registered the most assists this season (13).
3. Trent Alexander Arnold (Liverpool): The England international is one of the best right backs in the world at the moment, he has scored two premier league goals and also registered 12 assists second to teammate Mo Salah.
4. Son Heung-Min (Tottenham): Second highest Goalscorer in the premier league this season with 18 goals, Son is one of the best attackers in the premier league, if Tottenham qualify for champions league he could have a chance to win. He also have eight assists to his name.
5. Sadio Mane (Liverpool): Liverpool number 10 is also having a good season in the premier league, his 14 goals and 3 assists can help him win the PFA player of the season.
Who are you backing to win the award?.