Based on a compilation by Bild, Bayern Munich have spent more than any other European side on transfers this summer.
Manchester City are next on the list followed by Barcelona and Arsenal.
Surprisingly, Manchester United have spent the least among the top 10 sides and are in the final position.
2. Manchester City – spent €108.75m on Haaland and Phillips.
3. Barcelona – spent €103m on Lewandowski and Raphinha.
4. Arsenal – spent €97.06m on Gabriel Jesus, Viera, Turner and Marquinhos.
5. Chelsea – spent €94.2m on Sterling and Koulibaly.
6. Dortmund – spent €86m on Haller, Adeyemi, Schlotterbeck, Ozcan.
7. Liverpool – spent €85.8m on Nunez, Carvalho and Ramsay.
9. PSG – spent €79.5m on Vitinha and Mendes.
10. Manchester United – spent €72.37m on Martinez and Malacia